Swiss Shield Evo-Ultra
Externally Conductive Polyester Shielding Fabric - Radio Frequency / Microwave shielding effectiveness of 99.97% or 35 dB at 1000 MHz (1 GHz) and 97% effective up to 10 000 MHz (10 GHz). (Width = 200 cm or 78.7 in)
What is a Linear Foot?
Evo-Ultra is our first externally conductive and groundable fabric providing the option to reduce low frequency electric fields in addition to Radio Frequency / Microwave Radiation
- Premium semi-transparent polyester fabric (gray)
- Silver/copper filament is coated with carbon therefore it is electrically conductive and can be grounded providing shielding of low frequency electric fields
- Crease Resistant
- Ideal for curtains to shield windows or bed canopies
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- OEKO-TEX Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- Used for shielding large surfaces (walls and windows) from high frequency electromagnetic waves and low frequency electric fields when grounded
- Radio Frequency Shielding Effectiveness 99.97% or 35 dB at 1000 MHz and 97% effective up to 10 GHz
- Effective shielding for cell towers, cordless phones, security systems, wireless routers and more
- Easy care - Machine Washable, with no loss in protection. See fabric care guidelines for specific cleaning and maintenance instructions.